The International WaterCentre (IWC) provides education and training, applied research and knowledge services to implement a whole-of-water cycle approach and develop capacity in integrated water resource management.
The program is a unique collaboration between four universities:
IWC core themes include:
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Sustainable urban communities
- Healthy rivers and ecosystems
The InternationalWaterCentre provides the following education and training programs:
- Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
- Graduate Certificate in IWM (Water Planning)
- Water Leadership Program (WLP)
- Short course training
Click here for more information about the International WaterCentre.
The relationship between IWCAN and IWC is governed by a formal partnering agreement, where both the IWC and IWCAN have identified mechanisms by which the two companies can support one another.